Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

One Frame..

One Frame. One frame?? That's all you could put out? One goddamn frame, and some of the most effortless audio I've ever heard, even from you.

There's no animation whatsoever in this. If this was a Star Syndicate submission, it would have been deleted and the submitter banned, but no. You're illwillpress so they let you get away with the same exact shit they banned j00bie for.

I am by no means an SS supporter, but I think that's rather fucking unfair.

Tom, Wade... I'm dissapointed in you both. This is worse than giving the Glock Group a collection page. Day by day it's becoming more apparent that you must approve of all effortless spam trash on the portal. Bah. :(

Vote Winchester Vote Winchester

eating babies is wrong

EY VOET WINCHESTAR!!1!!

WinchesterLock responds:

Poor Clocky: Valentines Poor Clocky: Valentines

poor Clocky indeed.

I haven't been to the forums in awhile but I can only imagine what it must be like. One active girl, and a ton of teenage boys.. :'(

WinchesterLock responds:

so sad :(

come visit some time

Lock Retiree Tribute Lock Retiree Tribute

Uhh

Orange has not left the Lock Legion, and those others were horrible posers who merely dirtied the Lock name. Like you. =]

The wrath of Glorton shall come to pass, as more of the true Locks will emerge from the sanctuary of Ashunda..

Soon you will all see what awaits.

kthxdai

JujubeLock responds:

sup?

Locks Play Risk Locks Play Risk

>:(

There's not a single real Lock Legion member in that movie. *sigh*

CommunistLock responds:

You don't actually contribute anything to the lock Elgion anymore, so why should I put you "original Locks" in my film?

Lockcrew vs Clockcrew Lockcrew vs Clockcrew

Good mewvie

Only reason I did not give ten, is "Lock Crew". We hate people calling us that. =[

Otherwise this was very nicely done.

BTW, if you want, I have the whole LL stored away on my compy, so if you email me or something I can send you what I have for part 2. =]

Rubbertje responds:

Tnx..
I'll see..

Clock/Lock Love Collab Clock/Lock Love Collab

A really good mewvie.

Too bad that none of the Locks involved with the projects were real Locks.. =[

It does not take away from the quality of the movie, it's just diheartening to see the poser Legion involved in something I would have been proud to see actual LL members involved in.

<3 to teh all of the artists, nonetheless.

SBL's Goodbye SBL's Goodbye

Bai Bai. ;.;

I will miss you Strawberry, but I will always remember the good times in the Lock Legion.

{{{{{StrawberryLock}}}}}

You are truly king of the portal.

StrawberryLock responds:

Goodbye Mushroom Lock. Keep the LL spirit alive.

SBL is in hatred 2 SBL is in hatred 2

LAEM!

So many many things wrong with this movie. Halfassed ending, poor quality, and.... You gave MarijuanaLock a pen0r.

SHE IS A GURL! FEWEL!

This is pathetic, and anyone that watches it will have their IQ lowered permanantely as a result. kthxdai.

LollypopClock responds:

Shut up!!!!! I had to give marijuana a p3n0r or marijuana couldnt have been in the orgy! Anyways all my flash are a hellva better than ur crap.

SBL Switch SBL Switch

Yey!

I guess this establishes that we do indeed have *some* talent. :)

It also establishes Lock Legion > j00.